September 1, 2008

Mika Mondays episode 2

Welcome to another installment of Mika Mondays. For those of you who don't know, Mondays on Leilachan is dedicated to my inner teenager; the one I didn't listen to enough 10 years ago and who is finally getting a voice in the form of a series of online auditions to be in a Mika music video. I consider this the last of my MTV exploits before I magically become adult-like upon my 30th birthday. It's my lingering pipe dream, one which I'm giving my all to and should my efforts actually payoff I've got 10 more pipe dreams waiting for their chance to make it. So here's to you Mika and all the other groupies over 25 may the party never end!


Mika Mondays #2 from Lady Elle on Vimeo.

Music: Ne-yo -Closer (Stonebridge Remix) brought to you by Hooping.org
Remember to help spread the word!
Bloggers unite for Mika!...and me

10 comments:

Lulu said...

Wow you have gotten so good at hooping!!! I am loving the videos although I must admit I do not know who Mika is?! Fill me in and I will be happy to spread the word!

Hope you are well Leila- can`t wait to hoop together again when I am back in Japan next June (You would be proud- I can keep the hoop up now!!!)

leila marie said...

Hi Lulu! So good to hear from you again! Mika is one of my favorite artists at the moment. You can youtube him, google him or itunes him! He's everywhere! His style feels like Prince, Elton, and Freddie Mercury all mixed in one happy little skinny European poster boy for glam pop!
Tokyo awaits your Hooptastic return!

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

This makes me smile so much! I love your over head swish trick and your wild rockin! Hoop babe!

I absolutely love this track right now! I cannot get enough of it!

leila marie said...

thank you thank you thank you! You know that you are my hoop godess. Without you I wouldn't even know the magic of it! Your support means the world to me!

DearCharlemagne said...

your hooping is off the hook. mika should be contacting you imminently...

i'll show you my image board sometime too!

leila marie said...

I am all about the vision board. Seeing is believing honey! Can't wait to see yours!

Unknown said...

Rockin it like a superstar! I love your little struts!
Loved the second installment!
xo

Sigsy said...

You are so adorable - COME ON MIKA COME AND GET IT!!!



you know you want it...

Conor said...

I love it. Fierce, fabulous and funky-fresh-dressed-to-impress.

(But hey, didn't you tell me to say that?!)

Next time you need to bring us something from Moulin Rouge.

xx

leila marie said...

You're wish is my command Conor! I've been scouting the local costume shops and I feel the perfect outfit is imminent!