September 15, 2008

Mika Mondays #4 - Tochomae

Hello Mika,
Happy Monday! In this week's installment of Mika Mondays (the weekly segment dedicated to auditioning for one of your music videos) I went to The Tokyo Tocho (Government building) as it is virtually my backyard. I love this area of Tokyo because it's got wide open spaces which are absolutely ideal for hooping. When I first moved into the neighborhood I absolutely fell in love with the round sculpture and fountain in the courtyard and I knew that I was destined to hoop there. So this week's Mika offering is extra special because I've captured two visions with one wish.
MM 4 - Tochomae from Lady Elle on Vimeo.

Location: Tokyo Tocho
Music: Sweet Dreams By: Mika

Special thanks this week to Graig Russell for being my awesome cameraman and Daniel "Danz" Perez, Fashion photographer who gave me a few tips on the technical end of things.

Enjoy
And don't forget to spread the word!

2 comments:

Sigsy said...

I notice there, Leila, that you employed one of my patented moves. I like to call it 'the launch'. The hoop moves as far from the body of possible. Via the air.
I like to repeat it over and over again.
!
Come on Mika - come get some.

leila marie said...

I learned from the best Sigsy! Would love to hoop with you again! I'm free toward the end of the month. Meet you in Yoyogi on the first Sunday of the month weather permitting??