September 10, 2008

Oh Charlie

This oldie but goodie was on my mind today. I have 3 brothers all born in September and I can't remember a single birthday but I think about them always and I love to watch these little boys whenever I get particularly busy because they really do put it all in perspective.
Poor Harry goes through the entire history and gamut of human emotion, love, trust, fear, joy, angst, forgiveness etc in about 30 seconds and comes out relatively unscathed, a little bit wiser and still generally happy with life and his little brother.

Thanks Charlie!
Happy Birthday Omar, Yusef and Eric!

2 comments:

UF said...

Hey, did you see the dance re-mix? It has become an absolute hit at our place lately. Anyway, I drop a note because I keep hearing your name up all over the place - today Tokyo Cooney's video, last week the Metpod Sex in the City "dust-up" :-) You are just dominating this place! And from what I have heard its great stuff. Hope to see you live one day.

JJ

leila marie said...

Hey JJ thanks for stopping by! Haven't heard the remix but it's the next stop on my youtube procrastination tour. Presently I'm groovin to some of your tunes from Fatblueman. Winnipeg is sweet! If you send your favorite hooptastic track, I'll hoop to it in my next vid.
Cheers mate!