September 8, 2008

MM #3 Utter Exhaustion

Some days living the dream is a little more exhausting than others. Last week was soooo full on that while I had time to shoot some cool footage around the city, I kinda fell down in the editing department. So I cheated.
I used some old footage from the cutting room floor of a previous entry.
It's short and sweet and still chalked full of yummy pipe dream goodness.


Mika Mondays #3 from Lady Elle on Vimeo.

Location: Shibuya Crossing (Think Lost in Translation)
Music: Lollipop By: Mika
Yay! Mika Mondays survived another week!
SPREAD THE WORD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers Leila,
that is the funniest scene I have seen (Middle of the night sleepiness), and the coolest act of dedication ever... Hoop-on Leilachan!!!

Unknown said...

I've been to that intersection in Shibuya but not at night. I saw you on the webcast thing with TokyoCooney. Cool videos!
blitzcon

leila marie said...

Night time is the right time for Hooptastic good times. Thanks for stopping by boys!