September 18, 2008

OMG I'm on Hooping.org

OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Mika Mondays episode 4 got a shout out on Hooping.org. I am now for the next few hours the Hoop video of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm absolutely OVER THE MOON!
That's at least 5 minutes of my 15 minutes of fame allotment.


And today I just got this email from Holly the Hoop angel who let me know about it.

"Hey Leila! I'm a hooper from San Diego Ca and saw your video on hooping.org. It's video of the day if you didn't know already, you should check it out! I just wanted to say I think it's awesome what you are doing to try and get into a Mika video, Honestly I don't really know who that is. Maybe he is more popular in Japan, that tends to happen musically as opposed to groups here in the US. But I wish you the best of luck with your journey and hope to someday see you in a MIKA video! Keep Hooping! Peace and Hoopiness ~Holly"

Did you read that!!!
She doesn't even know who Mika is!!!!
Is that even possible in this day and age??
Did I just introduce someone to the yummy lovey goodness of Mika!?!

Oh Happy Day indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leila
I am another Mika uber-fan in Tokyo, and saw Holly's post about you and your Mika Mondays in the comments section on the mikasounds blog. (Did you know about that???)

I wondered if you had joined www.mikafanclub.com yet? It is a really great group of Mika fans, all ages, from all over the world. We persuaded Mika to buy our site, and we know he looks in from time to time. We also keep the world up to date with any recent Mika news, particularly photos from gigs and events...the best Mika resource ever in fact!!

Drop over and say hi. It is not hard to find me there.

Happy Mika Monday-ing!

leila marie said...

Thanks for the tip Blue Sky I shall be stalking the site all in due time!