September 22, 2008

Mika Mondays Episode 5

Hey there Hoop Groupies, this is the entry that almost never was. I was in the midst of dotting the (I)s and crossing the (T)s when my poor computer crashed and took with it all the editing I had done for the last 5 HOURS!
Tears were seriously shed as it was 2 in the morning and exhaustion was burning the back of my eyeballs.
BUT
All is not lost because even though we're already more than half way through Monday in Tokyo it's still Monday all over the world and there are plenty of hours still left in the day to enjoy the music and the hoop.
Today I bring you Mika Mondays in two segments.
The first is of course the video of me hooping to the music of a band I just recently discovered last week called FatBlueMan they are based out of Kansai in the Aichi Prefecture in the city of Nagoya which gets its reputation as basically being the Detroit of Japan but has oh so much more to offer than just cars. Front man John Janzen invited me to sit in on a jam session and they absolutely rocked my socks off.
So check out the LED hoop action as I rock out to their song Which Road Takes Me Home

Mika Mondays Episode 5 Part 1 from Lady Elle on Vimeo.

Next up are your FAQs and Comments. Since starting Mika Mondays the love has been pouring from all sides, thanks for all your wonderful questions and comments your energy is what kept me going last night so thanks for all of your amazing support!

Mika Mondays Episode 5 Part 2 from Lady Elle on Vimeo.


4 comments:

UF said...

Wow! The LED action made it even better than the iTunes visualizer!!

:-)

UF said...

Oh yeah and Mika! I heard Love Today this spring as well and left it on repeat for days. Some songs are jsut all positivity.

And thanks for all the shout-outs:-)

Conor said...

Hello from (very) sunny California!

Wishing you lots of 'love today' - like every other day! - as I get started on this new adventure.

Cxx

leila marie said...

wish i was there to go shopping with you! study hard babe!