August 25, 2008

Mika Mondays

I love to Hoop.
I love to listen to Mika.
And ever since The Buggles broke the video barrier on MTV, I've wanted to be in a music video.
Today all my passions shall collide!



I have decided to devote Mondays on this blog to Mika audition videos like this one.
It's my virtual message in a bottle.
Help spread it to the world and put this whole 6 degrees theory to the ultimate test!

It's the perfect way to kick my own ass and practice everyday. I'm expecting you all to hold me accountable! Yikes!

This brilliant idea was brought to you by Ze Frank the foremost authority on brain crack.
Thanks Ze!

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Mark Tokyo said...

If Mika ever calls me to grab a coffee, I will be sure to tell him to put you in one of his videos!

leila marie said...

Thanks Mark! I need all the help I can get!

Conor said...

Leila-girl, you are (so!) beautiful!

I'm so intrigued and jealous and excited about all the luscious things you've been up to.

I've half a mind to weave an encounter with a funky fresh cyber nomad diva into my novel. But would there have been a 'you' in Tokyo in the 1960s?!

Stay tuned to find out...

xxx

leila marie said...

there most certainly would have been! Only the me of the 1960s would have a gorgeous luscious afro and Hoop made of solid gold!
Power to the people!