August 7, 2008

Ze Frank on TED

Ze Frank has literally taken over huge chunks of mental real estate this month. In case you didn't know August is Live A Calmer Existence month and in an attempt to slow down and take it easy I have let my imagination co-pilot my life for awhile and the journey to discovering fresh ideas and new experiences has led me to one extraordinarily witty and poignant web toy designer Ze Frank. His TED talk which I've posted here is great but I appreciate him more in the short video format which he has perfected in a web series called The Show. Each webisode is chocked full of fast paced witticism, imagination and pure intelligence. There's a little somethin somethin for everyone! I can feel the creative juices flowing already!



Allow 20 minutes to view the TED Talk.

No comments: