January 20, 2007

Moon Over Buffalo

Picture it.
Buffalo, New York, 1953
You're a young advertising intern with aspirations of taking corporate America by storm
BUT
This is your family, a bunch of misfit B-movie actors on the verge of abyss-like obscurity hell bent on sucking you back into the fold because well...
The show must go on!


And it doesn't matter that your father is a loveable albeit completely insane thespian.


or that your mother, THE DIVA has an ego capable of filling two concert halls with a voice as dulcet as nails on a chalkboard.


or that your Ex, the one who still works for your parents...
...the one they adore.
-who once made you feel like this...


Now makes you feel like this...


Because, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
And go on it will even if everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

So come out and see MOON OVER BUFFALO.
January 26-28 2007
Tickets on sale now at www.tokyoplayers.org

*Photos courtesy of Jay Clark

5 comments:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Sat night right?
How am I gonna get the ticket from you...should I just do the web thing?

leila marie said...

Can you meet me after work on tuesday. it's my only day off. Or tonight!!! Whatcha doin tonight?? Meet me at Mado Lounge It's ¥3000 I'm working a party there tonight! It'll be at least as fun as the masqurade.

Unknown said...

Hey, what is with the wig man! awesome!

laurent ziegler said...

Leila, these pics are sooooo cool. What a nice outfit! I cannot wait to see the show!!! Thank you for keeping up the blog ;-) Laurent

Unknown said...

How I wish I could come see it!
I'm still looking for the rich boyfriend who will pay for me to fly regularly to Tokyo for lunch...