January 5, 2007

Laugh for your life


Studies have shown that laughing helps protect the heart. Laughter has been shown to increase tolerance of pain and boost the body’s production of infection-fighting antibodies, which can help prevent hardening of the arteries and subsequent conditions caused thereby such as angina, heart attacks, or strokes.
-Some guy on Wikipedia

So excuse me while I do CPR on your funnybone.

1...2...3...CLEAR

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.
Dolly Parton

"My idea of heaven is a bunch of fat happy women and no crime."
-Unknown

"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman."
-Margaret Thatcher

"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
-Gilda Radner

If you chuckled then I take full credit for saving your life. You can thank me when you see me.

6 comments:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

gorgeous photo
yes you can have some stickers!

laurent ziegler said...

sweetie, you look beautiful.... ;-) I am so excited about your blog! kisses, laurent

ACTION said...

that is my favorite picture of you in the world. i am putting in on my computer and printing it out for my wall. thanks!

V said...

Thanks for the laughs roomie! That pix is definitely one of your best. My life probably just extended by 4 minutes...

Muhammad Abdulsalaam said...

I know you've heard it all b4 but damn you fiiiiine! And that is a complete positive comment. So there. Haha. Keep up the great work. Much love and respect.

Solomon the Wise said...

hey you! just wanted to stop by and say that i luv this pic. aren't you too beautiful.

keep on havin' fun over there.

take care.
salam