January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Greetings from Tokyo and welcome to my new blog friends! Can you guess what my New Year's Resolution is? I've only got another hour and a half to make sure it doesn't go belly up on its maiden voyage. This year I've committed myself to the idea of better communications and getting this blog published on the 1st day of the year is crucial to its success. Yikes one hour and twenty-six minutes left! I'll type fast. Gone are the days of cramming your inboxes full of mass emails with 1000 GB photo attachments. I've entered the new millenium friends and it only took me seven years. So stop by and visit for awhile. The door is always unlocked and the tea is always brewing!

Happy 2007! 
あけましておめでとごさいます!
Akemashite Omedetogosaimasu!

3 comments:

sushi zume said...

Did you ever get around to buying that poodle skirt?

leila marie said...

Um...well... the poodle skirt costs about ¥20,000 and can be found in one of those trendy little back ally shops in Harajuku. My birthday is June 9th...
Now what you do with that information is entirely up to you.

Anonymous said...

Great New Year photo!!!! You look fantastic in that hat and tie! I LOVE IT! XXXOOO - Manet J.