February 11, 2007

Final Curtain Call

The success of Moon Over Buffalo could not have been possible without the enormous support of all the fans of Tokyo International Players, friends, family and general theater lovers who came and supported this comedic labor of love. I would like to thank all those in the front and back of house who tirelessly worked around the clock using their own time and money to insure the success of the run; to the cast I extend my sincerest thanks for your time and professionalism. It was a pleasure to work with most of you and lucky last to Rachel our fearless director I wish to express my gratitude for your grace under fire and amazing courage under extreme adversity. Yours is the kind of composure I aspire to attain.
Well Done to ALL.
Below is a photo essay for all who missed the amazing performances and fantastic memories for all those who didn't.
Just click and enjoy!

*Photos courtesy of Laurent Ziegler

4 comments:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Your sleek serving of a British accent runs over and over in my mind!
Priceless
You really are a writer...do those words just roll off your fingers or is there alot of dictionary.com ing going on?

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

oh and ps the photographs are nothing short of friggin glorious!

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos! Sounds like the show was a hit, wish I could have seen it.

Solomon the Wise said...

i'm very very proud of you. keep on doin' yo thing.

peace n' luv
me!