February 13, 2007

さけ flavored Make-Over (Nihon Style)

You ever wonder what it would be like if black folks did white face?

...Yeah, me neither.

BUT

It is fun watching a black girl go geisha!
So check out how my adorable Aunt Kim,

(Yes she's my aunt...don't question just BELIEVE)

went from THIS...






To this beautiful Geisha Goddess!!!


(Well actually she's dressed as a Maiko here which is a student or an apprentice geisha if you will, but it doesn't fit my alliteration so to hell with the distinctions, you get the picture.)



With her every step of the way were Laurent and I making sure she had access to the finest Kimono and the best lighting.




To check out the complete photo essay just click the album below.

Well done Auntie Kim. You look MARVELOUS!!!!!!

If you'd like to go geisha check out www.henshin-maiko.com

*Photos courtesy of Laurent Ziegler

3 comments:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Hey she really is your auntie
I can tell from the last photo
This is stunning she is gorgeous and again those photos...breathtaking!
What didn't you go all geisha? ¥¥¥¥?

Mark Tokyo said...

I tried to dress as a Maiko, but the white makeup just made me look darker than my usual complexion and they said my tits were too big. How rude!

StellaSensel said...

love the pics! your aunt looks amazing. I want to be a Geisha. Maybe now that I quit Halloween Adventure and have a new fancy job I will be able to visit you FINALLY. love your afro puffs by the way. ha!