April 28, 2008

YES WE CAN

Ah precious internet how I love thee. I've been perusing The Facebook, hitting it a little harder than usual making up for a weekend spent out of town and away from my beloved hard drive. And what do you know, I stumbled upon a gem of inspiration of TED Talks proportions. Over at Dipdive.com Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas was inspired to turn politics into powerful performance, peppered with just enough glamorously inspirational testimonials to get this blogger on her feet and out to the post box to mail off her absentee ballot. For more information about the U.S election process and how to vote absentee go here and here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this video is fantastic! thanks for posting it!

leila marie said...

my pleasure! spread the word!

Sigsy said...

Hiya mate! Just thought I'd pop by and say hi. Cyberwise.
Good hair by the way.

leila marie said...

Hiya Sigsy,
Thanks for stopping by! Always a pleasure.
See you at the next party!