November 4, 2008

Re-inventing self

Move over Madonna.
Usually the meglomaniac in me only uses this site for my own self-indulgent admittedly mastabatory personal pursuits but I just HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO share these photos of one of my very dearest friends Deanne "SuperStar" Tonking of Hooplovers.com

Recently she modeled for a variety of fashion photographers in a shoot that is the equivalent of a photographic jam sessions and the end result is a hooping portfolio worthy of any album cover this side of the Tachikawa! Truly breathtaking, stunning and unequivocally GORGEOUS. Deanne, this past year I have watched you radiate energy like a phoenix and you haven't even hit your zenith yet! All I can say is that I love it and I want more of it!

Photos by: Rampant Gian

3 comments:

i heart japan said...

hot hot hot!!! since you have the pirate snatch moniker i was trying to think of something that would do this picture justice and the best i could come up with was golden goddess. this photo is just incredible!!

it was such an honor to hoop with you and i can't wait till next time!! big hugs!!

leila marie said...

I will take your Golden Goddess and raise you a Celestial Phoneix.

Keep on hoopin sweet pea!

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Thank you for the love, this shoot was a lot of fun and I cannot wait until we can do it together - twill be the Hoop Troupe Shoot