November 22, 2008

Party of my Life

This is it!
This is what all the hard work has lead to.
This day!
It's not Christmas or my birthday and I'm soo excited I can hardly sit still.

I haven't slept or eaten properly in days and yet I'm on a natural high. I have no idea how it's all going to turn out but I am filled with such joy and pride and lust for life even if it all falls on my head I have had such an amazing time on this journey. I have worked with my very best friends and made a few more. It has been a labor of pure love for sure and there are no words that can truly express the appreciation I feel for all those involved in making the Dr. Sketchy's Exhibition Party a reality. You've made all these tiny thoughts into jeweled realities and I am truly moved.

To all the artists, models, dancers, staff, volunteers and supporters of Dr. Sketchy's Tokyo THANK YOU!

Lady Elle

No comments: