October 13, 2008

Mika Mondays

Oh Dear!
We knew this day would come. This is the day where I completely miss the deadline and with DAMN good reason!
I'm on the road.
I'm in the traveling kid's production that pays my bread and butter and this just so happens to be a three day weekend here in Japan which means extra shows for me!
That's five, trampoline jumping, High kick swingin, back flip springin, explosive dance moving, high note belting energy charged shows!
FIVE SHOWS!
THREE DAYS!
With 10 minutes to check out from my hotel, this photo from fellow castmate IQ JANE of me hooping on the Shinkansen (bullet train) platform in the first city on this 3 city tour weekend is all I could manage for Mika Mondays.
May it please the court to know that I am currently listening to Grace Kelly by Mika as I type this and not for nothing a video has been recorded for this week to be released next Monday!

2 comments:

Sigsy said...

Interestingly Ms Leila, I was away at the weeknd, not far from Shizuoka, sang Grace Kelly at karaoke with a couple of boys you know...
One being your lovely landlord!

leila marie said...

The world is small indeed!
I love those boys!
Did they make a Sigsy sandwich out of you? I'd stand between them any day!