June 10, 2008

Birthday High

My birthday was just yesterday and I'm still riding the wave of euphoria! There's nothing like celebrating the day you were born to give you a renewed and refreshed outlook on life. A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Akiko for organizing the perfect intimate night out of debauchery and bliss. I truly loved the Drag show honey, you know me soooo well! Deanne, Tomomi and Sam your loyalty knows no bounds even when I am at the height of crazy you're always there to keep me grounded and show me love. Thanks for celebrating with me yesterday. My blessings are ever abundant and I think I'm proof positive that when you change your mental frequency the world really does yield to your every whim.

May was a grinding month of rehearsals and personal instability so apologies to all the fans of this blog for neglecting you so. You have shown me nothing but love and believe me I've felt it through the hard times. Why just today I had the most enchanting, spirited conversation with a lovely Frenchman based in Singapore who stopped by this corner of cyberspace and shared a truly cosmic French Connection! So thanks to all those anonymous superhighway adventurers who take an interest in this little cyber nook. Your presence is felt and appreciated!