January 14, 2008

Move

With G-ma gone a sweet solitude has descended upon the house and I am left with my thoughts and dreams and aspirations swimming about my head like schools of aimless wondering fish and my body feels heavy from all the glorious gluttony of this past season and I am reminded that my body is not just a storage vessel for holiday excess.

I actually need to get off my ass and move. There was a time as a child when I would play to the point of utter exhaustion and then I would sleep and dream of the moment when I could do it again tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. I've decided to revisit that kind of decadent exhaustion. Movement for the sake of movement, experiencing the joys of life through the fluidity of a rockin good time.
Now is the time to move!

2 comments:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

What happens if someone farts while in those unique embraces?

We could so do that, the embracing not the farting.

Let's shake what our mamas gave us!

D said...

beautiful.
thanks for the look in.