January 18, 2008

MIKA

This man has written the soundtrack of my entire life!
My poor ipod nearly had a meltdown as I have played the album on repeat for about the last FOUR DAYS! Can't stop. Just Can't stop. I've decided to skip over to Thailand where I can finally get my sex change operation since everyone knows that I'm just a gay man trapped in a straight woman's body! Yes that's what I'll do! I'll have the operation so that I can stalk him then bonk him over the head and drag him to Canada and force him to marry me!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MIKA!

He's my new Prince! And I don't mean in the "charming" kind of way! I mean is "the artist formally known as..." kind of way! When is he coming to Tokyo?
Let's start a campaign RIGHT NOW.
Excuse me while I go draw up the petitons.

1 comment:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

He is a sweet treat but SO last year...he has been to Tokyo and gone! Fuji Rock Fest 07

and

He is great but a new Prince? ? ?
You watch your mouth sister!