December 4, 2007

Ping Mag

So the whole reason why I decided to travel abroad is because of a guy I met at a bar nearly four years. He shared his adventures with me. Planted the seed. We lost touch. I moved away (in the around-the-world sense of the word) and then we randomly and quite literally bumped into each other on the streets of Brooklyn last summer.

Law of attraction (so spooky)

It's The Secret.

Recently my bar buddy turned me on to PingMag a cool Tokyo based online magazine highlighting fun and interesting Art happenings in and around Tokyo.

This month features a designer best known for his haute couture paper dresses which are on the highest order of awesomeness!

1 comment:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

One of our favs! The ping rules!

Love your law of attraction story, give me shivers.