December 2, 2007

Curious Traveler issue 12 vol 13 #421

Another day.
Another yen.
Another Shinkansen ride to North Obscuria Japan.
This weekend's adventure to Fukushima got me thinking.
Why the hell is there no Shinkansen in America?
As I sat aboard the luxuriously speedy, monotonously relaxing, scenic thrill ride, reading The Secret I decided right then and there that if I was ever to return to the homeland, Shinkansens would be at the top of my laundry list of stipulations!

Thoughts become things and I am soooo only choosing the good ones.

How do you like my outfit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leila Marie
Greetings from Brazil!
Like an actress I liked of your outfit.Good.......
But I liked of your blog in general.
Your name is beautiful too.
With my best wishes
Geraldo
Here is my little site in case you wanna see it.
http://www.geocities.com/geraldom3

leila marie said...

Wow Brasil! Obrigado para sua mensagem encantadora Geraldo. Eu não
posso esperar para olhar seu Web site.
beijos e hugs,
Leila