June 28, 2007

No photos...no thank u





I can't take it any more. I found these birthday pics Tomomi sent to me a couple of weeks ago and while I realize you're all probably way over me talking about my freakin birthday it's all I got man. So apologies, I'll be going into town tomorrow to see if I can squeeze a charger and a camera cable out of the local hardware shop. It's probably an exercise in futility but I got nothing but time here in podunk and the quaintness of being disconnected is slowly wearing off.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

sushi zume said...

WOW you do have some relaxing time on your hands...just look at the stunning improvements you have made around this place. You are becoming quite the lil tech head aren't you now?!

gilda said...

this is so late but happy belated birthday. i loved those pictures; you guys look like you had so much fun! they were so cute!