June 26, 2007

Holiday

I survived June.
Although my birthday was truly amazing I am soooo glad to put this month behind me. A big thank you goes out to all you party people out there who made my special day a night to remember. Currently I'm on holiday in a sleepy town in podunk North Carolina and I couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, I forgot not only my camera charger but also the cable that connects it to my computer so all blog entries will be really low tech this summer. With no phone, no camera and no charger you'd think a girl would go insane but actually it's quite liberating to be so utterly disconnected. I'll plug myself back in Japan by the end of August so mark your calenders.

kisses from podunk,
L

1 comment:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Well well that must be all too new and real! how fabulous for you!

Soak it up honey, the heat is kicking in here and it beckons tequillas to be downed at alarming pace, should be a hot hot hot summer in the city!!

A wild Dr Sketchys was not the same without you last night.

Looking forward to the return!!