May 2, 2007

Ageha

What happens at AGEHA...



Stays at AGEHA.



From the free bus ride from Shinjuku...



To the lines of Space Mountain proportions...



No pictures were allowed inside although many a political career was compromised. Sushizume and Poundcake can I get an AMEN! The size and magnitude of the club were matched only by the personalities of the various queens encountered. Stripteases were a plenty as Go-Go boys frolicked with Puck-like attitude all over the pool, the beach, the bars, the stage, my mind...
...move over Ibiza, Cancun, Amsterdam, Bangkok. AGEHA brings all the boys to the yard ... by the bus load!

1 comment:

sushi zume said...

All I am saying is "Thank the lord god jesus christ holy son above that there were no AFTER shots!"

Didn't I tells ya that it was worth every penny of the 4000yen it cost to get in...didn't I tells ya!!