March 8, 2007

I'M IN LOVE TOKYO

...with Ken Hirai!!! We met in a Karaoke booth a couple of months ago. At first I thought he was ultra cheesy and not at all my type but then once I really got to know him I realized HE was the one for me! I know what you all must be thinking. That I'm jumping into this way too quickly, but you don't know him like I do. I must admit I had my doubts when I saw him at the Ring party a few weeks ago surrounded by scantily clad slippery go-go boys running their curious fingers along his...
...well anyway the point is I quickly reconciled myself to the fact that he has quite a large fan base who are just as curious about him as I once was and rightfully so. To love him is to share him, glorious specimen of manwich that he is.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So hunky! I want the one with the glasses... he's like a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy geekier version of Miguel and it turns me on so much. Talk about Manwich. Yum!

Julienne

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

So let me get this straight...you went to a ring party without me and Hirai Ken was there??
I have officially filed for a divorce!

StellaSensel said...

oh Liela! he is so fabulously gay! he makes me want to be a pop star.