July 3, 2008

Sizzling Hot Summer Job

This summer I've decided to stay in Tokyo and slave away building the Dr. Sketchy's Tokyo Empire and becoming a world class Super Hooper. It's been such hard, strenuous, stressful, tedious work and scheduling meetings, printing promotional materials and talking to the press can really take it's toll on a person. Why just yesterday I had to drag myself to Beautified Taboo, an art exhibition which featured former Dr. Sketchy's Tokyo Model,Justin Berti and other modern and performance artists dedicated to challenging today's cultural taboos. Forcing myself to schmooze with potential clients and models sometimes feels like I'm stepping so far out of my comfort zone, really I don't know how much longer I can dedicate myself to the pursuit of spreading art to the masses.

This model in particular was so persistent about being the next Dr. Sketchy's Model that he insisted I give him my card even though he had no where to put it!

Talking to models can be soo tedious sometimes but it's part of the job you know, so I just deal with it as best I can.

In other news Tokyo's Hooping sensation Deanne Tonking and I will be hooping with Poi Ball enthusiast Lindsey Scott at Warehouse702 in Azabu Juban Tonight at DJ Cat's Pussy Party for more information go here or here.


Really it's a tough life but somehow I'll get through the summer!

5 comments:

Martine said...

bwa ha ha ah aha , yeah, it's a tough job, all that schmoozing with hot naked men with delectable erm... trays.... from which to sweep up delicious treats..... I hope you survive the summer, it's gonna get a lot worse you know, flesh everywhere.

leila marie said...

It's gonna be a tough row to hoe but somebody's got to bring in the harvest!

Conor said...

Haha that looks like a sticky and sweet night's work!

Tough as your life may be, I'm sure you're ganbar-ing your ass off... ;)

Kisses and Greek-ness!

xx

leila marie said...

がんばります Baby!

Sigsy said...

I'm no sketcher, but if that tattooed bit of lushness is getting his kit off at the Pink Cow, I might force myself in there!