May 5, 2008

Let's get physical!

It's GOLDEN WEEK!
A fabulous week of traditional Japanese holidays that means just one thing for this party girl. NO WORK!!! YAY! To kick off the holidays this past weekend's exploits were cardio-vascular in nature.

Friday night the girls and I danced the night away at Las Chicas and Mado Lounge then I headed over to Ebisu on Saturday for a few nostalgic games of volleyball before rounding it out with a solid hoop session on Sunday in Yoyogi park.

Phew.
Today I think will be best spent in a nice warm lavender scented oily bath.

Happy Golden Week friends!

3 comments:

Hooplovers said...

How hot!!
What a weekend already
Golden week goes way too fast for my liking...perhaps a lavender bath would help to slow it down. Nice idea!

Sigsy said...

I don't even know what to say about that last photo. It is so tremendous, I am coming over all superlative. All I can think is:

"Live the dream, live the dream"

Live the dream.

leila marie said...

Oh Sigsy, everyday I think up new ways to live dream!
This current course of action is exhausting and exhilarating! I'll have to miss the next hoop session this weekend but I hope to see you there in the very near future!