February 11, 2008

Nagasaki Lights


Call it fate.
Call it luck.
Call it absolutely enchanting.
I stumbled upon this annual festival of lanterns in Nagasaki's Chinatown. As Chinese New Year's revelers descended upon this quaint historic town I followed suit and took the keitai tour of this...

...the oldest and largest Chinatown in all of Japan which puts Yokohama to shame but I must admit that all I really wanted to do amongst all these meticulously hinged and unabashedly romantic lights was grab an LED Hoop and hoop it up under the moonlight and lanterns.

soon friends
soon.

2 comments:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Ah ha you have the hoop bug!
We got to get you spinning real fast, real soon!

Dillon Font said...

Aw man! I've always wanted to hit Nagasaki. Glad to see your awesome job is remaining awesome. Is it remaining awesome?
-Dillon